- My IP
- Zip code
- Open map
- CCBot, 2.0
- IP time
- 07-08-2020 18:55
- Local time
- CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- User-Agent JS
- Language JS
- WebRTC IPs
- Opened ports
- Checks: 0, Blacklisted 0
If you have not thought about or attached importance, keep in mind that your computer has a unique impression that has the following characteristics:
- IP address
- operating system
- browser name and version
- screen resolution, etc.
Why do you need to know this? Everything is simple - there are special free services like ours, which determine your anonymity online. The essence of such assistants is that it determines the IP, checks the visibility of your computer on the Internet, how much the data provided by your computer / browser matches the data provided by your ah pi address, and also specifies whether you are banned somewhere .
By the way, checking a ban is one of the most common reasons why a user wants to access the Internet anonymously. We propose to use our online proxy checker service. The tool allows you to check whether the IP address of the mail server is included in the spam list in at least one of the world's 220 largest spam lists.
How it all works. When you enter the privacy check service, all information about you is saved. On subsequent visits, identification also occurs and the system determines your privacy and ban.
How to protect yourself on the Internet
Of course, stumbling on such a service becomes uncomfortable - in fact, all the information about you, your computer and your place of stay is visible. But it seemed to us that everything we do on the Internet, on which sites we go, etc., is hidden or anonymous. No, of course it is not. Moreover, a private visit to the world wide web does not exist. If only to abandon the Internet and go to the button phone. But it is unlikely that you will sacrifice this level of your comfort. In order to protect yourself from prying eyes as much as possible, there are ways - just follow the following tips:
- Do not issue discount cards that the store offers upon any purchase. Yes, of course, you will be left without profitable shares and will not save a certain amount of money, but your data will not flow away in an unknown direction. Remember once and for all - discount cards are issued in order to get access to your personal data, and not to please you with another discount.
- Remove accounts from all social networks. If this is not possible, leave the main ones, but erase all your personal data and remove the photo by changing it to a regular picture.
- Surely, you know why you should not post any of your stories with a photo and an indication of geolocation. Well, simply because you can be robbed, fired, convicted simply for a normal post on your page. By the way, insurance companies and banks are studying your accounts and there is a possibility of refusal in loans or raising interest rates if the information from the pages is suspicious.
- Turn off Wi-Fi auto search on your phone. There are companies that arrange routers in the city that read the mac-address of the phone to access your current location and movements. This is done in order to read the information about you and resell to third parties.
- Do not use a debit or credit card to pay for goods in stores. Withdraw cash and pay. When you make a payment, the bank organizes information about your purchases, movements, and can also resell it to anyone, if necessary.
- Put in the settings of the smartphone a ban on access to your coordinates, contacts, to personal information.
- Install VPN so that the provider cannot track you. It is better paid, as free sin sin by having access to your data and resell them.
- Install an ad blocker that blocks cookies and other data about your Internet traffic.
- And most importantly, before registering on any site, in the application or when making a purchase, think about why they need your personal information. Your data is only yours. Take care of them.