- CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Find out your IP
To find out your IP, it is not necessary to download third-party programs from the Internet. Detailed information on the location of a computer or mobile device can be obtained online or in the network connection settings. Knowing your real ip, the sites you have visited are able to find out the country, city, region of residence and even the zip code. More information is known to the Internet provider - this is the user name, the actual address, phone number, billing information. Thus, the authorities can track visits to web resources with prohibited content.
When you need to know your ip address
Going to the Internet from a real IP, we leave a lot of information about us that, falling into the hands of network fraudsters, can be used for personal gain. Having learned the ip address of the computer, attackers are able to calculate:
- Logins and passwords to social networks.
- Email addresses.
- Payment data (it is especially worth being vigilant if you use WebMoney e-wallets, Yandex.Money, etc.).
Each personal computer has its own IP, with which you can track any movement of the user on the network. Knowing this, many try to hide the actual location using private proxies. Individual servers act as an intermediary between the user and the Internet portal to which it is necessary to get. You should know your ip address if you want to keep your confidentiality using anonymizers. This is especially true for users who use free proxy, as in this case, regular testing of IP for operability and level of anonymity is required.
The need to find out your IP address and location arises when working with secure websites. Sometimes the system administrator may request information about the location of the computer.
Learn ip address: basic ways
You can find your computer’s ip address in the connection settings, in the “Network and Sharing Center” section, or using the command line. The obtained information will allow you to check the valid IP for Internet connection speed, validity and level of privacy. Please note that for entering the network there are two types of personal addresses:
- Static - means using the same IP every time you visit the Internet. The advantage of this option is the ability to remotely control a computer. The disadvantages include a low degree of protection of private data.
- Dynamic - in this case the address changes regularly. A new ip is selected from a specific range. With dynamic IP, your personal information is securely protected, but you cannot manage your PC remotely.
Find out information about the location of the computer online easier and more convenient by checking the address using a specialized service.
Find out your IP online
You can find your location by IP in a matter of seconds on our website. We guarantee users:
- Complete anonymity check.
- Obtaining additional information (operability of IP address, degree of security, type of protocol, connection speed).
- Ease of management - even an inexperienced user can understand the program.
- No limits - you can find out your IP online and check addresses for validity in unlimited quantities.
- Ability to display current data.
The service will help not only to find out your ip on the Internet for free, but also to determine in the blacklists of which web resources your address is located, which OS and browser is installed on your computer, it will indicate the features of the proxy server used.